Welcome! This is our blog to share about the wonderful art and their creators in our DoxieCrafts.com shop. We also share about dachshund events we have attended as well as our three loved doxies, Laura, George and Jake.


Saturday, May 29, 2010

New from Suzanne E Noll

Suzanne never ceases to impress me with her talent. Her latest work is not only visually beautiful but amazingly detailed and skilled. Please stop by doxiecrafts.com to own her work.


Barkley, Ceramic Handmade Dachshund



Handmade Dachshund Leash Hook: Red and Yellow


Handmade Dachshund Leash Hook: Blue and Yellow


Handmade Dachshund Leash Hook : Orange and Red

1 comment:

  1. I am a proud owner of the Blue and yellow mosaic by Suzanne. I just love it! It is 10 times more beautiful than the photograph. I suggested we replace the TV with it, but I think I might be outvoted this close to football season :) I just want to say Bravo and I look forward to seeing more works by Suzanne on DoxieCrafts!

    ReplyDelete